HOT CRUISE DEALS
The Great Wonders of Egypt - 9 Nights
Day 1: Cairo
As you arrive at the Cairo International Airport, you will be greeted by a Travco representative who will assist you through the immigration and customs formalities. You will then be transferred by a deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo to check in and stay overnight.
Day 2: Cairo
After breakfast at the hotel, you will meet your guide and depart to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world – the great pyramid of Khufu (2690 BC). You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (Khufu’s son) pyramid, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site, and Menkaure’s pyramid, the smallest and the famous Sphinx. After the tour, you will be transferred back to hotel to stay overnight.
Day 3: Cairo
After breakfast at the hotel, you will explore the treasures of the Egyptian Museum known for its invaluable antiques from Egypt’s pharaohnic period. Most date back some 50 centuries among which are the world famous Tutankhamen collection. After the tour, you will be transferred back to hotel to stay overnight.
Day 4: Cairo | Aswan
You will have breakfast at the hotel, then check out and depart to Cairo International Airport to fly to Aswan. Upon arrival at Aswan International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you to escort you to your hotel where you will stay overnight. You will have some time to relax from your journey and later you will meet our guide who will accompany you during your tour to see the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the beautiful Philae Temple. After the tour, you will be transferred back to hotel.
Day 5: Aswan
After breakfast at the hotel check out and you can spend the morning free or optionally visit Abu Simbel by air or by road. Then transfer to your Nile Cruise which will be your home for the next three nights. Embarkation will be before lunch. Dinner will be served onboard the cruise ship where you will stay overnight.
Day 6: Kom Ombo | Edfu
There will be an early morning sail to Kom Ombo. In Kom Ombo, you will visit the temples of Sobek and Horus. Lunch will be served on board, and then you will relax and admire the beautiful scenery along the Nile while sailing to Edfu. In Edfu, you will go on a tour by a horse-drawn carriage to visit the Temple of Horus. You will be back on board and sail to Luxor. You will have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 7: Luxor
Following breakfast on board, you will depart to visit the sites on the West Bank, including the Colossi of Memnon, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Valley of Kings. You will then have lunch on board and then visit the Karnak and Luxor Temples. After the tour, transfer back to the cruise ship for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Luxor | Cairo
Following breakfast onboard, check out and depart to Luxor Airport to fly back to Cairo. Our representative will be waiting for you at Luxor Airport for assistance with airport formalities. He will escort you to your hotel in Cairo. The rest of the day will be spent at leisure.
Day 9: Cairo
After breakfast, you can spend the day free, or alternatives visit Alexandria, Fayoum, or chose from the available optional excursions.
Day 10: Cairo
You will be checking out after breakfast, and transported to the Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
- All sightseeing tours (including entrance fees) with private licensed English speaking guide.
- All airport transfers and ground transportation in TRAVCO a/c vehicle as stated in the program.
- 05 nights accommodation at a hotel in Cairo including breakfast.
- Domestic Airfare: Cairo/Aswan – Luxor/Cairo
- 01 night accommodation at a hotel in Aswan including breakfast.
- 03 nights accommodation on board of Nile Cruise including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Egypt entry visa
- Any item not mentioned above or optional excursions.
- Entry fees inside any of Giza pyramids, the mummies room at the Egyptian Museum, Tutankhamen Tomb, or Nefertari Tomb in Luxor.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls…etc.
- More than 15 days prior to arrival, cancellation can be made without penalty.
- 07-14 days prior arrival, 30% cancellation fees apply.
- 01-06 days prior arrival, 50% cancellation fees apply.
- In case of no-show, 100% cancellation fees apply.