HOT CRUISE DEALS
A Legnedary Vacation – 7 Nights
Day 1: Luxor
Upon arrival at Luxor Airport, our representative will be waiting for you to take you on a tour of the East Bank, including the Karnak and Luxor Temples. After the tour, you will be transferred to your 5* Nile Cruise which will be your home for the next four nights. You will have lunch, dinner and stay overnight onboard.
Day 2: Luxor | Esna
Enjoy breakfast onboard before departing to the West Bank to visit the Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Valley of Kings. Return to have lunch on board while the ship departs for Esna. Enjoy a lovely dinner and spend the night aboard your cruise ship.
Day 3: Esna | Edfu | Kom Ombo
You will have breakfast on board and sail to Edfu. In Edfu you will take a tour by a horse-drawn carriage to visit the Temple of Horus. You will have lunch onboard and sail to Kom Ombo; later in the evening enjoy a lovely dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 4: Kom Ombo | Aswan
You will have breakfast onboard in Kom Ombo, and then visit the temples of Sobek and Horus. Return to the ship for lunch and sail to Aswan. You will visit to the High Dam, the unfinished Obelisk, and the beautiful Philae Temple. Later in the evening, enjoy dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 5: Aswan | Cairo
After breakfast you will check out and can spend some free time or visit Abu Simbel by air or by road. In the afternoon, you will tour the Nile by felucca and visit the Botanical Garden. You will be driven to Aswan railway station to meet your train from Aswan to Cairo.
Day 6: Cairo
The train arrives at railway station where you will be met by your guide to take you on a tour to visit the Giza Pyramids to see one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world; the Great Khufu’s (Cheops) pyramid (2690 BC), continue to explore the rest of the Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s pyramid – Khufu’s son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site; and Menkaure pyramid the smallest of all three; all proudly guarded by the famous Sphinx.
Day 7: Cairo
After breakfast at the hotel you will check out then meet your tour leader & your private guide at the lobby to depart on tour of Cairo. Where you will explore the treasures of the Egyptian Museum which is famous for its antiquities from Egypt’s pharaonic era, dating back 50 centuries among which is the famous Tutankhamen collection.
Day 8: Cairo
You will be checking out after breakfast, and transported to the Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
- All sightseeing tours (including entrance fees) with private licensed English speaking guide.
- All airport transfers and ground transportation in Travco a/c vehicle as stated in the program.
- 04 nights accommodation on board of Nile cruise including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 01 night accommodation sleeper train CAI-ASW on HB.
- 02 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo including breakfast.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Any extra expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tips etc.
- Any tours, transfers or drives which were not mentioned above.
- Any departure taxes.
- More than 15 days prior to arrival, cancellation can be made without penalty.
- 07-14 days prior arrival, 30% cancellation fees apply.
- 01-06 days prior arrival, 50% cancellation fees apply.
- In case of no-show, 100% cancellation fees apply.