HOT CRUISE DEALS
Best of the Nile - 4 Nights
Day 1: Luxor
Upon arrival at Luxor Airport, our representative will be waiting for you to assist you with the airport formalities.
Meet your guide and depart to visit the sights of the East Bank of Luxor including the Karnak and Luxor Temples. After the tour, you will be transferred to your 5* Nile cruise which will be your home for the next four nights. You will have lunch, dinner and stay overnight onboard.
Day 2: Luxor | Esna
Following breakfast onboard you will depart for your sightseeing tour starting with the West Bank, including the Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Valley of Kings. Return to your cruise ship for lunch while the ship sails to Esna. Dinner and overnight aboard your cruise ship.
Day 3: Edfu | Kom Ombo
You will have breakfast on board and sail to Edfu. In Edfu you will take a tour by a horse-drawn carriage to visit the Temple of Horus. You will have lunch onboard and sail to Kom Ombo; and later dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 4: Kom Ombo | Aswan
You will have breakfast onboard in Kom Ombo, and then visit the temples of Sobek and Horus. Return to the ship for lunch and sail to Aswan. You will visit to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the beautiful Philae Temple. Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 5: Aswan
You will have breakfast onboard then disembark ship to be transferred to Aswan Airport for your final departure.
- All sightseeing tours (including entrance fees) with private bilingual guide.
- All airport transfers and ground transportation in Travco a/c vehicle as stated in the program.
- 04 nights accommodation on board of 5* Nile cruise ship including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Any extra expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tips etc.
- Any tours, transfers or drives which were not mentioned above.
- Any departure taxes.
- More than 15 days prior to arrival, cancellation can be made without penalty.
- 07-14 days prior arrival, 30% cancellation fees apply.
- 01-06 days prior arrival, 50% cancellation fees apply.
- In case of no-show, 100% cancellation fees apply.
They say pictures speak louder than words. See what you will see when visiting Egypt.